Joie de Vivre IIA musical extravaganza by Meridian Junior College Symphonic Band
19 May 2006
Friday 7.30p,
Victoria Concert Hall
HELLO! Haha. That's how my entire mind is filled with. How I've been feeling for the past few days. Yes. My long awaited first and last concert in MJC is in less than 24hrs. Full house. Whoots. Kang Zhuang has successfully helped Kevin secured 2 tickets, so I'll most probably be seeing him tmr! Haha. 've been sucha loooong time man. And yup, I've got tickets for fung too. Cant wait to see them. :)))))
Another good news! Jensen has been appointed the vice-president of MJCSB! So happy for him. Teddy bear. =x
OH MAN! HOW COULD I FORGET THIS?
SA RUGBY WON RJ!Hehe. Champion!! Happy sha la la!
Well, yes back to the topic. Hrm, heard that we still have our last meeting for band on a Wednesday then, byebye! We'll be officially stepping down. Shouldn't I feel elated? Ya I think I should. I've always been lamenting about how boring and time-wasting band pracs were. But ever since our batch-of-joy came in, the whole atmosphere was liven up by just much. It's kinda sad to leave band but ya, let's think about how much time we'll have for our studies from tmr onwards. I'm gonna be a super big chao mugger of mjc! Wuahaha! And I'm proud of it.
Man, I'm gonna miss Iris, Kim, Jensen, Ryan, Sean and Yinchi. OF COS not forgetting my beloved SL Jieying, ASL Gerry(bobby!), high-pitched Edrei and supercool(on the outseide ONLY) Yuhan! Yeah, that's my trombone section. Of cos, including yours truly and ah mu, we make one whole.